Summary: Second In The Natalie Abruzzi Series. Natalie, Michael, Lincoln, Sucre, and Tweener are running together. Old enemies start showing up to stop them from getting the money in Utah. Natalie comes face to face with Agent Alexander Mahone. Will they ever reach it or will Mahone put them away for good?
, Alternate Universe Characters: Agent Alexander Mahone
, Agent Felicia Lang
, Caroline Reynolds
, Debra Jean Belle
, Fernando Sucre
, Frank Tancredi
, John Abruzzi
, Lincoln Burrows
, Michael Scofield
, Nika Volek
, Original Character(s)
, Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
NoneWarnings: Character Death
, Drugs/Drug Use
, Extreme Language
, Graphic Violence
, Original Characters
, Work In Progress
None Series: The Daughter Of A Mob Boss
September 24, 2006 Updated:
June 01, 2008
1. Night Shakes by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1508 words)
You don't need to read the first one to understand this but it would be wise. The first in this series was Help Me Escape My Past but if you don't read it then well I'll just tell.
Natalie Abruzzi is John Abruzzi's daughter. She got out of prison with the others and killed John as we as T-Bag. That's all you really need to know about her for now.
Other notes include: Sara's dead, C-Note is well hidden (not sure if he'll take part in this.), Haywire is also dead.
2. Oh Yeah My Wife by Cenababe1 [ - ] (2087 words)
Oh and another thing, remember in season two they found a town instead of a silo? Well pretend that didn't happen. Pretend they got arrested as soon as they stepped foot in Utah...the silo is still there.
3. Talking With The Devil by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1308 words)
4. Getting Some Calls And Making Deals by Cenababe1 [ - ] (2040 words)
Not having this site up threw me off completely! Glad to be back on here again.
5. Tagging Along by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1576 words)
Wow why haven't I updated in so long??? What is wrong with me?
6. Memories, Help, And More News by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1031 words)
It's been forever but I feel like getting back into the story so here we go...some interesting stuff but I promise the next chapter will be better!
7. Can't Keep Running by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1146 words)
The next chapter is so much better lol. Well that gives you a lot of incentative to read this now doesn't it? Well there will be a new character coming up. This kind of leads up to future events.
8. Trouble, Trouble, Trouble by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1277 words)
Wow I meant to put this up sooner, sorry about that. This is a good one. :)
9. Help? Who Needs Help? by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1532 words)
Uhm, I don't even know what to say for this one but if you read it then I guess...review?
10. Splitting Up Always Causes Trouble by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1375 words)
Well I guess I do need to update this more so hey here's another chapter. Enjoy!
11. Here's The Money...Wait Where'd It Go? by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1528 words)
Yay I couldn't update when I was at school because they actually blocked this saying it was for groups and boards. It isn't for that!
12. No Money, Now What? by Cenababe1 [ - ] (1753 words)
13. Just What The Doctor Gave You by Cenababe1 [ - ] (2001 words)
This is the last chapter for the second part of the series. I will be posting a third part to it soon. Hope you enjoyed this one!