Categories: Post-Escape Characters: James Whistler, Lincoln Burrows, LJ Burrows, Michael Scofield, Original Character(s), Sara Tancredi, Sofia Lugo, Gretchen Morgan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, General, Romance
Pairing: Michael and Sara
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 151262 Read: 87335
Published: April 07, 2008 Updated: August 26, 2008
2. Chapter 2: Penonome by Pemphredo [ - ] (3592 words)
Thank you for all the reviews, I'm glad so many of you are intrugued enough to want me to continue. I'm planning to post the next chapter hopefully tommorrow .
5. Chapter 5: Paseo de Canoa Arriba by Pemphredo [ - ] (5050 words)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews. I'm having so much fun playing with these two and this chapter is most definitely NC-17. It also shows a side of Michael that some might find suprising. Perhaps an echo of the man before Fox River....
12. Chapter 12: South of Highway 9, East of Hachita New Mexico by Pemphredo [ - ] (5079 words)
13. Chapter 13:Hotel Baja, East of Hachita NC-17 by Pemphredo [ - ] (5517 words)
Thank you to all of you that have left such wonderful reviews. I'm completely caught up in this fic now and hence the rather frequent updates...you do not wanna know what my house looks like at the moment, but if the Environmental health officers come calling I'm not letting them in!
Things are moving slower than I first planned, let me know if its getting too slow for you.
15. Chapter 15: Room 6 Hotel Baja, Highway 9, New Mexico (NC-17) by Pemphredo [ - ] (4204 words)
16. Chapter 16: Scottsdale, Arizona - Part 1 by Pemphredo [ - ] (3157 words)
I've had to tweak the facts a little here, the notes on Jason Leif didn't include his full address but in my story they do -so the Michael and Sara know where he lives....
Let me know if you're still enjoying the ride! I am still trying to respond to the reviews, sorry if I'm slow!
17. Chapter 17: Still Scottsdale Arizona by Pemphredo [ - ] (6262 words)
This is the second update in two days so if you only check out the site a few times a week, you've missed one!
Huge thanks to Andrea my beta for being so patient with such a long chapter!
21. Chapter 21: Desert Center, CA by Pemphredo [ - ] (4655 words)
Hi and thanks once more for all the wonderful reviews I hope to spend some time this weekend responding.
Desert Center and Eagle Mountain and in fact every location can be found on the google map I've made to accompany this fic. It can be found at -
23. Chapter 23: Yellow Hill Road, L.A ,California NC-17 by Pemphredo [ - ] (7489 words)
Sorry for the longer than usual gap between posting, just got back from L.A and had jetlag to beat.
My beta is still sunning herself out there so there may be a few mistakes, I just wanted to post so I could get on with the next chapter. So hopefully there will be another update before the weekend is out.
Let me know what you think of our love struck fugitives so far...too little action?... too much? too fluffy? not enough? Too much sex? ...ummm well ok....that last one was silly....
24. Chapter 24: Santa Monica Pier, CA by Pemphredo [ - ] (6947 words)
I've added another chapter so if you only check this occasionally there have been two updates this weekend. Yeah crazy I know but I've promised myself this story will end before S4 starts.
Sorry it's so long I've wanted to write this chapter ending for quite a while now so just kept going.... oh and no surprises for my readers who know only too well that I like to give Michael a hard time!
25. Chapter 25: Downtown LA by Pemphredo [ - ] (6166 words)
Hi folks, another update and we are drawing close to the end now. I posted 2 chapters last weekend so don't forget to catch up on chapter 24 before you read this.
oh and if you get a chance, review... it would make a ficwriter happy...
26. Chapter 26:Calabasas by Pemphredo [ - ] (7792 words)
I apologise for this being so long, but there was an end point I needed to reach and as usual I kinda got distracted.
I'm a spoiler whore by the way and although this story is all mine and the general direction put together in my head a while back I'm a little dismayed to see S4 has some of the same ideas. Not sure what to advise for those who want to remain spoiler free? oh...and can I sue the writers for pinching my ideas? lol
27. Chapter 27: The Beach, just off Highway 1, Los Angeles, CA by Pemphredo [ - ] (5156 words)
We're very near to the end now as Michael heads determinedly towards his destiny.
28. Chapter 28 Sundown Ranch LA CA by Pemphredo [ - ] (5735 words)
Just one more chapter to go now and possibly an epilogue. Both will be posted in the next few days as I make good with my promise to finish this fic before S4 starts.
If you've read so far, please try and leave a review.
29. Chapter 29: Basil Island Long Island Sound NY NC-17 by Pemphredo [ - ] (4991 words)
There will be an epilogue posted later today or tomorrow.
30. Chapter 30: Hope, British Columbia by Pemphredo [ - ] (2648 words)
Seems I can't fool you guys.....here's the epilogue and I hope it ties up most of the loose ends.
I'm my usual distraught self now I've finished it. I've spent several months carrying these characters around in my head and 150,000 words later can't quite believe I won't have Michael to play with any longer.
A little request for the lurkers out there, and there must be hundreds, why not leave a few lines on the story. I try to improve my technique with every story, let me know which bits you liked and which bits left you a little blah...
Finally since I love maps *you and me both Fleur* I've been keeping a map of their roadtrip, the link is above. If you haven't already had a peek go look.
Thanks for reading!